Nothing Ear 1 has received a software upgrade that includes voice assistants (Google Assistant, Siri, and Alexa). Nothing in the past suggested it wouldn’t introduce smart assistant capability to its TWS earphones. However, wiser counsel appears to have won, and the Nothing Ear 1 wireless earbuds now support Google, Apple, and Amazon’s three primary assistants.
“By tapping your headphones three times, you can now activate voice help. So you can say hello to your mother, father, and friends without having to use your hands, “Nothing was said in Ear 1’s announcement.
If the associated device is an Android, Google Assistant will be available; if it is an iPhone or iPad, Siri will be available. If there are any suitable devices, Alexa will be activated.
Google Assistant will be available if the paired device is an Android; Siri will be available if the device is an iPhone or iPad. Alexa will be activated if any appropriate devices are present.
Nothing Ear 1 few other upgrades are available as well
- Simply update the Nothing app (iOS and Android) and download the newest 0.6700.1.86 firmware update for your Ear 1 buds to receive voice assistant capability.
- Go to ‘Triple Taps’ in ‘Gesture Controls’ and select Voice Assistant to activate the new service.
- The Nothing Ear (1) update includes a few other changes in addition to voice assistant capabilities.
- “Your Ear 1 can now connect to third-party apps and PCs with ease. I absolutely like it, “Nothing has been stated.
- Nothing in the documentation indicates that it has enhanced the reliability of switching Ear 1’s connection between various devices, such as a phone and a laptop.