Amazon today has Apple’s MagSafe Charger for $29.98, down from $39.00. This sale is just a couple of cents off from the lowest price we’ve ever seen on this accessory, and it’s one of the best prices available online this week. You can’t miss this opportunity.
It’s also being matched at Walmart. MagSafe is a new ecosystem of accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging. With endless combinations, there is a mix to match any style.
The MagSafe Charger perfectly aligns with the magnets on the iPhone 12 family of devices and provides wireless charging. It also maintains compatibility with Qi charging, so any iPhone 8 or later device can still use it, as well as AirPods with a Wireless Charging Case and AirPods Pro.
The MagSafe Charger maintains compatibility with Qi charging, so it can be used to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later, as well as AirPods models with a wireless charging case, as you would with any Qi-certified charger.
The magnetic alignment experience only applies to iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models.
Recommended: 20W USB-C Power Adapter (sold separately)
About this item
- The MagSafe Charger makes wireless charging a snap.
- The perfectly aligned magnets attach to your AirPods or iPhone
- Provides faster wireless charging.
- The MagSafe Charger maintains compatibility with Qi charging, so it can be used to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later, as well as AirPods models with a wireless charging case, as you would with any Qi-certified charger.
- Compatible with AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case and AirPods Wireless Charging Case
- Compatible with iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- What’s in the box: MagSafe Charger, 1m USB-C integrated cable
- For optimal charging, pair with the 20W USB-C Power Adapter (sold separately).
Embrace the future of charging with the best wireless chargers. Forget about plugging in cables to your smartphone or wirelessly chargeable accessories; pop them on these stands and pads and watch them power up.
When it comes to picking the best wireless charger, it’s not one size fits all. Instead, there are single-device wireless chargers that are great for supplying power to a phone and more versatile wireless chargers for those who want to juice up multiple gadgets at once, including a phone, Apple Watch, and AirPods, or AirPods Pro.
The buttom Line
When shopping for the best wireless charger for your needs, the most important thing to look for is whether it’s compatible with your phone. If a wireless charger is Qi certified, it should support your iPhone, Samsung phone, or another Android phone. But note that the wattage support will vary from the charger to charger. For example, most chargers support 10W charging for Android phones and 7.5W charging for iPhones.
You’ll also want to pay attention to whether a charger and charging cable is included in the box. If included, look for a charger that supports Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 technology.
If you want to charge multiple devices at once, there are some 3-in-1 chargers available that can juice. Your phone, AirPods, and Apple Watch all at once, but you’re going to pay more for these accessories.